Do you enjoy meeting new people, making connections and building relationships with clients? Do you pride yourself on having excellent interpersonal skills, a dedicated work ethic and the motivation to exceed goals? I'm recruiting for a really exciting Business Development Executive role (fully remote) where your role will be to identify and secure new business, bringing fresh ideas that drive business growth.
Contact: Eliz Arken
I'm looking for someone enthusiastic, who can strike up a conversation with anyone. You must be creative, confident and proactive in exploring new opportunities. As well as being outgoing, you will also be a keen listener, able to uncover client challenges by asking the right questions and showing empathy.
Does this sound like you? If so, here's what the role entails:
* Identifying and qualifying business opportunities
* Cultivating leads to secure new business with UK prospects in key markets.
* Liaising with internal project management team to prepare proposals
* Representing the Company at networking events, conferences, exhibitions and trade shows.
* Developing relationships with new clients to understand their on-going requirements and grow accounts.
Full training will be given however there are a few essential qualities you will need to perform this role successfully.
* Enthusiastic, persuasive, personable and engaging
* Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
* Great communicator and presenter with the ability to engage and influence at all levels
* Well-organised and analytical thinker with an ability to work well under pressure
* Project management pro, understanding how to deliver what you promise
* Resilient and able to handle knockbacks with positivity
Required Qualifications and Skills
* A minimum of 2 years of business development experience selling outsourced services
* Proficient at using LinkedIn and social platforms for business development and sales
* Excellent telephone manner, communication and presentation skills
* Adaptable, self-motivated, reliable and results-orientated
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Excellent computer skills
* Detail-oriented, responsible and conscientious
* Able to take lead, direct and function as a member of a team