Freelance Business Analyst - London - Start 14/04
Contact: Oliver Rogers
Our client are working on a big retail project for one of their clients and are looking for a BA for two weeks initially and to start on Monday.
The BA for the project will support the Lead Product Manager on the program.
Main responsibilities include:
- Work within the core scrum team, collaborating with highly creative user experience experts, visual designers and engineers to reach the best possible version of the site.
- Leading various sprint ceremonies including grooming, planning and requirements sessions with the client.
- Maintain the product backlog and other product documentation such as user stories (including detailed acceptance criteria in Gherkin), UML, and CMS guides.
- Prioritise development activities with the Lead Product Manager and engineering teams, assisting in determining the best technical implementation methods.
- Work closely with QA on acceptance testing.
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalise and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Strong understanding of user experience, visual design and technical issues.
- Digital agency and consulting experience.
- Experience using Contentful would be advantageous.
- Jira experience advantageous.
This is to start Monday so if you are free for the next three weeks and the skills then please apply or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org