Business Analyst - London
Contact: Cristina Prodan
£35,000 - £55,000 per year + benefits
Business Analyst - The Company
Our client is a technology enabled healthcare agency specialising in delivering internet related solutions including campaign data analysis, customer engagement technologies, digital content, digital deployment and ROI accountability. They help global pharmaceutical companies make better digital investment decisions by seeing and understanding their data.
Business Analyst - Key Skills
* 4+ years of proven experience as Business Intelligence Analyst
* Experience with Google Big Query, Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server
* Ability to investigate large data sets, identify trends and create meaningful insight
* Able to use data visualization to tell compelling stories to non-data people in a simple and effective manner
* Be familiar with 3rd party data sources - media, web and social analytics APIs
* Be expert in Tableau Creator and be able to connect several data sources
* Commercial awareness
* Be able to work as part of a team
Business Analyst - The Role
As a Business Analyst you will be afforded the opportunity to influence and drive the business decision-making process and work across a range of functions and activities. You will become the go-to analytics source to see and understand marketing performance within the Pharmaceutical marketing industry.
* help accelerate the company growth and their data based products
* lead the design and implementation of activity to enhance their existing solutions
* investigate trends in large amounts of data and come to conclusions based on the findings
* create, develop and maintain dashboards/reports/models to enable self-service and data discovery for clients
* design and implement complex business visualisation, dashboards, and reports to deliver insights
* analysis of complicated data sets and presenting meaningful outcomes to a variety of stakeholders
* develop complex queries, views, and stored procedures to support BI visualisation
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.