£ 70,000 - £ 80,000 per year
Brand Strategist - Senior - Iconic brand's in house agency- Denmark/ London - well above average market salary
Contact: Tiku vanHoutem
Brand Strategist - The client
My client is the in-house agency of one of THE most iconic brands in the world. Creativity, art and design are at the core of what they do.
Brand Strategist - The role
This role is within the global strategy team. They are looking for a strategist who is well versed in positioning a brand, where is it going, and how to bring that positioning to life in consumer and developing really compelling concepts and creative ideas.
They are looking for this person to take the creative work to the next level. Someone who is going to come up with some brilliant ideas creatively and help shape the creative thinking.
Brand Strategist - The candidate
- It goes without saying that you must have the strategic rigour and used to operating more upstream as opposed to below campaign executional level.
- You will have worked on global pieces of work and therefore have a deep understanding of what the output will be and give framework and guidance to what the localisation looks like.
- You will be a planner that has that wonderful sharp understanding of the human insight and can develop work against that and you really riff with the creatives. To the point where the creative director invites you in to their office because you vibe off each other...
- Experience of building brands in the digital world.
- High level understanding of how brands play and how to position to be meaningful to the consumer
- Experience in working across big ecosystems
Please note that currently we are seeing a high volume of applications and we may nit be able to respond to everyone personally.
If you haven't heard back within 2 weeks then on this occasion we were unable to help.
Please check our website for other similar roles www.majorplayers.co.uk/jobs