Research, Insight & Analysis
£ 26,000 - £ 28,000 per year
Major Players seek a Brand Researcher to join a growing Brand & Design consultancy in The Cotswolds starting ASAP and paying up to £28k.
Contact: Jessica Buckley
The client is a leading branding consultancy working on a range of high profile global clients across fashion and sportswear amongst others. They have recently won some exciting new projects so need additional assistance assisting the designers and strategists on the coordination and administration of research and brand strategy projects.
Day to Day responsibilities
* Undertaking desk research into client projects based on brief
* Compiling data-sets in response to briefs
* Reviewing data set and providing analysis of data set to develop lead insights related to project brief.
* Briefing the design team for visualisation in client facing presentations.
* Administrative support in project planning and project management of brand vision projects
* Timing plans, meeting scheduling, management of design resource * Lead role in managing client communications in research phase of brand vision projects
* Liaising with clients for organising stakeholder interviews, user group online surveys, market reports
* Knowledge of research processes and disciplines to define project requirements and generate appropriate data sets
* Brand-led investigation approaches into data-sets
* Derivation of key insights from data sets specific to briefing requirements
* Project Management skills - scoping out project plan and resource management
* Client management skills for appropriate client servicing of brand vision projects
* Attention to detail - in investigation and analysis of data sets
* Communication skills - for internal and external buy-in to research projects
* 1+ years relevant experience within an agency environment
* Relevant experience within the lifestyle and performance brands sectors
* Knowledge of recent research practices and disciplines
* Understanding of current branding and brand strategy theory
If you are interested apply within or visit www.majorplayers.co.uk for other opportunities.