Marketing, Comms & PR
£ 28,000 - £ 30,000 per year
Major Players are currently partnered with a leading UK online cosmetics retailer who are looking for a Brand Relations Manager to join them.
Contact: Shelley Wright
This business have seen a huge growth since the launch in 2008. The past year has seen significant growth with exciting new prospects for 2021 and beyond. This is an important role for the business as it comes with the responsibility of developing collaborative working relationships with all brands. Resulting in, increasing business growth and awareness of brands the business works with against competitors.
*please note this is an opportunity based in the City of Leeds*
As Brand Relations Manager you will be representing the business working with some of the biggest names within the cosmetics industry.
* You'll be working closely with the Company Director in being responsible for the development of brands across the online site
* Ability to identify onboarding new brands including market and competitor analysis and working with new brands to ensure a successful launch.
* Become the go to person between the business and brand building on those all-important client relationships management skills
* Work with the e-commerce team to manage and set expectations of what is possible
* Responsibility of creating and delivery brand strategy ensuring this supports the achievement of the overall business strategy
* Lead on brand specific plans, presenting the plans to brand and working collaboratively to ensure these are delivered
* Work with customer service and sales team to ensure ordering of stock is in line with brand plans
* Carry out brand analysis (demand, exposure) and continually identify opportunities for growth and developing our relationships with existing brands and new brand
* Review and negotiate commercial terms
* Lead on all onboarding of new brands
As a Brand Relations Manager you must have proven experience in a similar role;
* Experience in managing external supplier relationships
* Proven experience working with retailers preferably within Health & Beauty
* Ability to sell the business to encourage new brands in the industry to collaborate
* Brand planning and implementing ideas to maintain these
* Negotiating experience with commercial terms, promotional support and securing exclusive deals with brands
* Excellent organisational skills, being able to manage multiple brand projects at once
* Customer centric role, with the ability to make sure the customer is at the heart of everything
* Ability to analyse and present data to brands and the wider business