Brand Partnerships Manger - Music & Media Platform - Old Street
Brand Partnerships Manager - The Company
My client is the home of culture. Their mission is to create and curate high quality content across music, fashion, culture and more. Their aim is to execute their platform into the internet streaming and media market through the development, launch and marketing of their products. The team is made up of energetic, highly driven and creatively focused individuals with a breadth of experience and expertise, looking for someone who is comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced environment.
Brand Partnerships Manager - The Role This role would suit an energetic, ambitious and people centric person. The Brand Partnerships Manager is a key member of the team, responsible for the creation of a strategy for brand partnerships. The Manager is further responsible for identifying opportunities and closing deals with partners to further the company's objectives. This is a highly cross functional role, as the Manager has to coordinate across a range of external brands across media, entertainment and lifestyle, and internal teams including marketing, content and product on a day to day basis.
* Cultivate and manage partnerships and relationships with brands, content partners, agencies and other key stakeholders.
* Develop a robust strategy to become a globally respected brand and content platform through high level strategic partnerships.
* Provide strategic guidance around the brand and help steer the strategy towards success metrics through collaboration with external partners.
* Identify high value opportunities that signiﬁcantly increase the brand's reach across on site assets, social media and oﬄine.
* Respond to changes in consumer demand and reporting that back to the marketing team.
* Build relationships with creative, digital and media agencies.
* Liaising with content acquisition managers to ensure that the brand has in built mechanisms to incentive brand partners to maximise the frequency and impact of their content output and event collaborations.
* Responsible for setting market trends at the cutting edge of developments in partnership led marketing.
* Using strategic and innovative marketing opportunities to increase average streams per channel across the platform.
Brand Partnerships Manager - Required skills/interests
* Demonstrated a keen instinct for deals and partners. Need to have a proven track record of successfully managing complex, high value partnerships and you've cultivated new initiatives from these deals.
* Demonstrated intuition for people. Need to be comfortable spending the majority of time working with various internal and external teams, and building and cultivating new relationships with potential and existing partners
* Minimum 5 years of experience in business development with brands, agencies or media partners.
* Experience acting as a brand representative to external clients within media, music ,lifestyle or technology related industries
* Ability to thrive under pressure in an unstructured, fast paced environment, but ⁃ appreciate the value of design, process and innovation
* Excellent relationships management, communication and leaderships skills
* Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
If this is the Brand Partnership role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa - Carla.email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Carla De Sa