Brand Manager - Open House Hotel Group - Central London - £45,000 - £60,000 + Incredible benefits!
Contact: George Thomas
Brand Manager - The Company
My Clients is a group of open-house hotels, representing and inspired by the neighbourhoods they originate from! The ethos is about interaction with their communities; brought to life by stylish, unique and bespoke interior design and branding. The Group is currently expanding globally, in some of the world's coolest cities - LA and Chicago to name but two.
Brand Manager - The Role
The Brand Manager will be working with the Brand Director and Brand Exec, building the brand reputation of the group on a range of responsibilities including strategic planning, defining brand identity and pushing creativity through branding.
Brand Manager - Responsibilities
- Brand Strategy and Planning
- Connect consumers with brand through pushing creativity
- Manage a range of brand projects
- Define the brand identity across all properties
- Develop brand values and tone of voice
- Creative team studio collaboration
- Improve guest experience through brand building
Brand Manager - Required Skills
- Natural affinity towards hotel group, maybe even a frequenter!
- Creatively ambitious
- Culturally aligned with the values of the group
- engaging, enthusiastic and versatile with people
If this is the Marketing Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "George Thomas" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: George Thomas | DD: + 44| 207 845 7222 - George.firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.