Brand Manager - Menswear - Richmond
Contact: Carla De Sa
Brand Manager - The Company
My client is a vertically integrated online menswear brand. They use an e-commerce model to give men exactly what they're looking for: properly made clothes that really fit, without the luxury markup. Their clothes are cut in more sizes, from the very best fabric and trim - then sold direct to the consumer, at a sane price.
Brand Manager - The Role
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Brand Manager to join their marketing team. The individual should have 4-5 experience, ideally at SAM level within a creative agency.
- Act as a brand guardian internally to ensure the output of the internal agency is in accordance with brand guidelines
- Manage our BAU marketing activities (specifically partnering with our Growth team to shape briefs for paid assets and newsletters)
- Cultivate relationships with press, develop press releases and ensure they are distributed for every new product launch, manage sampling process
- Track the success of PR on an ongoing basis
- Manage third party PR agency on BAU activity
- Develop a sampling mechanic for Influencers
Brand Manager - Required skills/interests
- Pro-active and ambitious
- Strong proof reader, detail driven
- Able to analyse creative work against strategy, and feedback accordingly
- Thorough understanding of our customer and what makes them tick
- Confident pitching to press
- Problem solving under pressure
- Time management
- Strong ability to multi-task
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.