BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
£40K - £45K
Major Players are working with an exciting start-up on the brink of launch! They are a new British electric motorcycle manufacturer with a beautifully designed product that looks set to disrupt what is already a new and exciting sector. They are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager with solid experience in building brands through a range of marketing strategies and a passion for launching a new brand into an already thriving EV space!
The Role / Company
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring the brand is positioned and presented brilliantly at every touchpoint; so that the brand drives equity and market share in the mid to long term. You will be an integral part of a breath-taking brand with the ambition to be one of the key international players driving the shift to electric mobility. The brand was established to get the world to net zero; and by working for them you'll be making a positive impact on the planet.
As Brand Marketing Manager your footprint will be huge! You will be responsible for launching this brand to the right audience; defining, dictating and enforcing the correct expression. This will be through a multitude of touchpoints both digital and physical (event execution, experientials). You will apply your strategy in a cost-effective way and have an excellent grasp of budget control. Their small and dynamic team boasts the brains behind some of the most iconic motorcycles in the past 25 years. This start-up is fun place to work; dynamic, fast-moving and it's also a flat structure. Passionate individuals driven by the desire to make progress!
This role is based in Coventry; the heartland of British motorcycle heritage, and there is a requirement to be onsite 4 days a week. You will receive stock option alongside your salary which is a fantastic bonus!
* Be the owner and steward of the brand
* Take the brand through a multitude of touchpoints
* Be the go-to for questions of brand activations
* Experience in the full marketing mix - event execution, sales, experientials
* Establish and maintain brand guidelines
* Ensure brand is communicated clearly in:
* Digital images, video, and copy on our owned platforms - website and email
* Digital images, video, and copy on paid platforms - social, search, video
* Digital and print press releases, interviews, and coverage
* Live events and retail popups
* Experiential marketing activations
* Internal comms
* Partnership activity
* Manage creative production from brief to delivery in partnership with Founders and Head of Marketing
* Divide press activity with Head of Marketing
Skills & Experience
* Extensive experience in brand-building and execution
* Ability to organise a team of creative freelancers
* Highly organised and proactive - this is a job for doers
* Experience managing agencies, external designers, production teams
* Some experience of Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Suite would be an advantage for quick edits
* Skill in copywriting, and managing copywriters, would be an advantage
Salary & Perks
Competitive salary based on experience (£40-45k) plus stock options
Remote / Flexible working policy
Contact: Clare Murphy