Brand Manager - Online furniture retailer - £45k
Contact: Richa Arora
Brand Manager - The role
My client is a comfort and style brought together and are looking for a brand-led, stickler for detail to ensure that every campaign and product has a compelling proposition that resonates with their customers and reinforces their brand values. You'll oversee the marketing critical path for marketing campaigns as well as launching new collections, ensuring everyone involved clearly understands the proposition of each product and how to market it. And you'll ensure every marketing campaign and product launch is on-brand and flawlessly executed across all marketing and sales channels.
Brand Manager - Key responsibilities
- Help continuously evolve the proposition for our brand, products and services ensuring they are uniquely on-brand and compelling to the customers - new and existing. Think about a logo - can you look at it and tell the brand? Or can your customers relate to the brand any time, any where?
- Gather and present customer insights and market intelligence to help identify gaps and opportunities for new product development and brand strategy
- Work with the relevant member of the executive team to write product design briefs for upcoming new collections, ensuring they're not only commercially orientated but they're on-brand, right for the customers and are geared towards propelling the brand's proposition forward
- Own the marketing critical path for launching new marketing campaigns and product collections, ensuring all deliverables meet the brief and that they launch flawlessly across all marketing and sales channels
- Working closely with the wider network of internal teams, collate requirements and write the creative brief for upcoming marketing campaigns
- Brief the Photoshoot teams on photo requirements for upcoming collection launches and marketing campaigns
- Work with the E-commerce, and Customer Experience teams to identify and agree web development, systems, processes and visual merchandising requirements for new products and services as well as identifying opportunities to improve the brand storytelling across these channels
- Oversee any brand tracking initiative
- Provide final sign-off on all marketing comms ensuring they're on-brand, brilliantly communicate the proposition and are free of typos and grammatical errors
- Support the Training teams in creating (and sometimes delivering) brand induction presentations as well as launch packs for new products, ensuring every customer-facing team member clearly understands what makes each product special and how to sell it
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Please note: We are experiencing a huge volume of applications therefore if you haven't heard back within 5 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we are keeping your details on file for other opportunities.