The Company - A PR Week Top 150 consultancy is now expanding its team of motivated communications professionals due to growing demand for its services. This leading global PR and communications consultancy for is embedded within the Marine and Energy sectors - directly influencing these rapidly developing, global markets.
You will be joining an entrepreneurial, agile, and growing company with significant opportunities for international travel and long-term career development. More than half of the management board having joined at account manager level or below.
Brand Consultant / Planner - Your Role
This is an exciting opportunity to use your brand, marketing and communications expertise to help clients develop their brand and internal engagement strategies.
You will support every aspect of the brand development process, from brand discovery, including perception audits, research and interviews, to brand strategy, including the development of the core brand narrative, creative development and communications and employee engagement strategies.
You will be responsible for conducting brand audits and facilitating workshops, competitor research, customer and employee insights through interviews and questionnaires, interpreting data to make strategic recommendations, and presenting your views and opinions to the client regarding brand improvement in a professional and well-organized manner. You will also develop creative briefs and project manage the delivery of inspiring brand communications campaigns, including visual and vocal identity guidelines and brand assets.
You will have:
* University degree in a marketing / communications discipline preferredAt least two years In-house or agency experience in a marketing / communications discipline
* Strong knowledge and understanding of the marine and energy markets preferred
* Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills
* A creative mindset and the ability to develop and communicate a creative brief
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
* Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization, particularly at C suite level
* Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing
* Willingness to travel
Contact: Joe Faulkner