One of the largest supermarket chains in the UK is looking for a Brand Communications Officer, to sit in a new redefined team. With a focus on the external communications across the company, this role will report into the Senior Brand Communications Manager.
Contact: Raoul Rechnitz
* Work with the Senior Brand Communications Manager to implement communications.
* Develop strong relationships with relevant contacts in Marketing, CR, Internal Communication.
* Take the lead on specific projects relating to the Brand Strategy, as directed by the Senior Brand Communications Manager.
* Understand and implement digital/social media communications across the projects you are working on.
* Generate and maintain excellent media relations with core contacts and beyond.
* Provide occasional out-of-hours PR support to the business at evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
* On a weekday rota basis send the business news updates.
* Support the Media Relations team in managing issues and incoming queries related to your areas of expertise in the business.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Understanding of digital and social media and ability to implement in campaigns as appropriate.
* Creative thinker and problem solver, team player, able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Able to work to tight deadlines across several projects.
* Solutions orientated - positive and results-focused.
* Good presentation skills - PowerPoint and gravitas.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or get in touch with Raoul Rechnitz:
email@example.com // 0207 845 7202