The Role / Company
Contact: Richa Arora
We are seeking a Brand Communciations Director for a restaurant chain. The Brand Communications Director will be responsible for the strategic development and deployment of all Marketing, PR and Digital efforts in order to support the next stage of the brand in the UK. As a confident decision maker and a collaborative leader, you will have led the marketing strategy to meet longer term objectives of developing the brand and increasing revenue. You will devise clear targets for through a creative approach. This role will be to continuously think of the customer and innovate in a way, which really does challenge industry norms and truly sets the company apart from their competitors. This role will work closely with the operations and other customer teams to drive our messaging and positioning of the brand in alignment with a seasonal marketing calendar. This role provides the opportunity to make an impact in a short space of time, the autonomy to introduce new ideas and implement your strategy.
- Creating and delivering a brand look and feel, adapting where necessary to ensure a stand-out position in a crowded market.
- Getting input and buy-in for the brand strategy from senior stakeholders.
- Creating and developing campaigns that are innovative, insightful and will attract our target audience.
- Develop and deliver best practice for brand guidelines for the whole company to follow signing off creative from all areas of the business.
- Work with extended teams on major campaigns adapting creative to work across all formats.
- Ensure that the customer campaigns are delivered across multiple channels (inc. restaurants, mass media, email, SMS, in-app push notifications and the app, PPC, social media).
- Continually optimise and test the campaigns so they are always looking to increase their performance.
- Managing a team of high performers (10+) motivating them and enabling them to succeed in their role.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree: Marketing, Business or related (or equivalent experience).
- Extensive experience Brand and Marcomms at a consumer facing role driving footfall into retail/multi-chain brand.
- Experience developing and executing successful consumer campaigns.
- A brave creative eye who will push the boundaries to ensure getting true stand out messages into the market.
- Deep knowledge managing Creative Agency (ies)
- Proven ability to build and manage a team.
- Experience of Brand Guardianship to ensure a consistent look and feel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to effectively manage key working relationships.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- To be passionate about customers and CRM.
- Very good attention to detail.
- A passion for food.
- Strong business writing and presentation skills.
- Be an exceptional team player.
- Excellent persuading and influencing skills at all levels.
Salary & Perks
The role is for a senior leader and therefore you must be at a Group Head level currently. Salary is up to £120k and excellent benefits on top. Please ONLY apply if you match all of the criterion.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 020 7845 7223 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Richa Arora.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.