Booking Assistant - Award Winning Visual Effects Company - Central London - Competitive ££
Major Players are working with a award winning Visual Effects company based in Central London who're looking for a Booking Assistant with Ceta experience to join the team.
This award winning visual effects company really promotes career growth for it's employee's, their clients range from global FMCG, retail & professional service brands. The office is really collaborative in a super creative environment.
You'll be reporting to the Head of Production, working alongside the bookings team (team of 3), you'll be solely responsible for managing the recruitment process from start to finish for the 2D/3D department. You'll be creating jobs on Ceta and assigning the best resources to each project in order to secure the right artists on each one.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing recruitment process
* Sourcing the best talent possible for the team
* Attending weekly staffing + scheduling meetings
* Liaising and managing expectations with Department Managers
* Building relationships with key stakeholders
* Collecting & organising feedback handling new hires and exits
* Liasing with engineers and vendors about software and tools
* Attending industry events to promote the business
To be a successful Booking Assistant you will:
* Have a minimum of 2 years scheduling/booking experience ideally within Visual Effects and Animation
* Be passionate about Visual Effects
* Have ability to work as part of a team as well as work independently
* Have experience/knowledge of Ceta
If you're a passionate Booking Assistant wanting the next challenge send your most recent CV via the link below;
Contact: Tenniel Benjamin