Marketing Manager - Leisure & Retail Venue - Kingston - £40K
Marketing Manager - The Company My client specialises in property and asset management, they are now working on an exciting leisure and retail venue that is being renovated. It's a unique position as it provides a tremendous opportunity for the right person to create ideas for the business and the opportunities that it provides. Marketing Manager - The Role The role would suit a mature professional who is creative and is an all round marketer. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in delivering the marketing strategy with a range of activity including but not limited to events, content, digital and partnership marketing. You must be comfortable multi-tasking, taking initiative, and be strong communicator.
* Relationship building with retail teams to encourage participation in events, activities and to assist in identifying regular content opportunities.
* Working in partnership with retailers to ensure relevance and value in all events and campaigns.
* Liaison with landlords, centre managing agent, customers, community groups, local authorities, media partners and surrounding third parties, deciphering partnership opportunities to drive value and outcomes.
* Coordinate centre events and activities, leading the in-Centre delivery of our customer engagement strategy.
* Production of regular site reports, quantifying marketing and event performance and detailing achievements for monthly management reports.
Marketing Manager- Required skills/interests
* Proven experience in marketing and understanding of key marketing principles.
* Good understand of multichannel marketing and have experience of running multi-channel marketing
* Strong understanding of target marketing and customer segmentation techniques.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
* Copywriting skills are essential.
* Have experience of briefing agencies.
* Strong stakeholder management with the ability to influence and challenge when necessary.
* Excellent communication skills and a strong team player.
* Ability to work at pace and deliver results even with tight deadlines, thriving under pressure.
* Self-drive and motivation.
If this is the Marketing Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa