Major Players are working with an innovative Brand Experience agency, who are looking to immediately hire a Backend Developer. The Backend Developer will work within a tech team, led by tech lead and digital project director to deliver a pioneering Virtual Events platform on behalf of a global brand!
You will have:
* Excellent knowledge of the PHP Laravel framework.
* Fluent with relational databases and database design (MySQL)
* Experienced in development and delivery of CMS
* Some degree of dev-ops experience. Happy working with provisioning and deploying servers and software on platforms such as AWS and Azure etc.
* Experience working collaboratively in a development environment using containers and source control and code versioning software e.g Git, SVN etc.
* Experience integrating with single-sign-on systems using technologies such as SAML, OAuth2.0, Azure Active Directory, etc.
* Experience working with realtime streaming technologies such as RTSP and WebRTC would be an advantage.
* In-depth knowledge of front-end build processes and technologies would be useful, but not essential
* Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Acceptance Testing
* Experienced in multiple device performance on web browser - desktop, laptop, device & smartphone with quick load
* Working with APIs including creating / building as well as working with others
* Experienced in working with Jira & Confluence
* Strong attention to detail
Contact: Luke Russo