Back End Developer - Mental Health Brand - £400 per day Back End Developer - The Client A innovative new mental health brand based next to Angel station are changing the perceptions towards men's mental health! With no other competitors in the UK market, this company are looking to sore and expand their tech team.
Contact: Kirsty Sharp
Back End Developer - Key Skills
Technologies, languages and frameworks we se every day include Python, Django, Node.js, Google App Engine and Google Cloud Platform, as well as client-side libraries such as Polymer and React plus various build tools such as Gulp, WebPack.
- Proven ability to write test driven, reusable and efficient Python
- Ability to design and implement secure, low-latency, high-availability, reliable,
- 5+ years of proven backend development experience
- Experience of production ready Python applications
- Experience optimising web applications by caching, refactoring and other means
- Ability to create and maintain Node based tool chains like Webpack/Gulp/Grunt/Yarn
- Expert in building and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience of the HTTP/HTTP2 protocol and its verbs
- Ability to create and implement schemas of relational and non-relational databases
- Expert knowledge of git, git workflows and pull requests
- Good working understanding and awareness of frontend technologies and frontend
You will be joining a fun and vibrant environment full of likeminded individuals. You will receive countless opportunities to work on projects that will enhance your technical skillset, along with a structured progression pathway. If this is the Back End Developer role for you then APPLY NOW!! For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KIRSTY SHARP". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kirsty Sharp - Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.