A PR Week Top 150 consultancy is now expanding its team of motivated communications professionals due to growing demand for its services. This leading global PR and communications consultancy for is embedded within the Marine and Energy sectors - directly influencing these rapidly developing, global markets.
You will be joining an entrepreneurial, agile, and growing company with significant opportunities for international travel and long-term career development. More than half of the management board having joined at account manager level or below.
B2B PR Account Manager - Your Role
* At least two years PR/communications experience, with experience of managing client accounts and junior team members
* A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, including media relations
* The ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope and size, deploying intuitive prioritisation skills
* A talent for fostering and managing strong client and media relationships
* Enthusiasm for learning more about and understanding our specialist industries
* Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
* First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar and accuracy
* Attention to detail
* Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
* A sound grasp of social and digital media.
The ideal candidate will also have:
* Account management experience within an agency environment
* Keen commercial awareness
* A strong portfolio of impactful communications campaigns
* Some event management experience, either stand alone or as part of delivering PR campaigns.
* Relocation package available
* New business commission scheme (9% of first year's fee for new business introductions)
* Opportunities for international travel
Contact: Joe Faulkner