B2B Partnerships and Customer Manager - Start-up - London/Hybrid
Contact: Krishna Dayal
£35,000 - £40,000
A super exciting start-up, who are the ones to watch in 2021, are on the lookout for a B2C Customer Manager to join the team and own CRM and lifecycle engagement strategies. You'll be responsible for engaging, segmented communications to drive re-engagement as well as leading cross-functional lifecycle strategy to maximise engagement and retention.
You will have strong commercial acumen and own CRM and lifecycle engagement strategies. You are responsible for creating engaging, segmented communications to drive re-engagement and support the sales funnel, as well as defining an innovative strategy to maximise customer renewals and lifetime value.
This role will also lead the long-term strategic development, implementation and evaluation of partnerships to drive commercial and brand value. You'll set the direction, establish and monitor KPIs across partnership activity, and define what partnerships mean for us in B2B.
Reporting into the Head of B2B Marketing, and work closely with internal teams to define a commercial, data-driven B2B CRM and Partnership strategy. Your ultimate aim will be to increase revenue contribution from partnerships, and to convert and upsell to high value customer segments.
Responsibilities - B2B Partnerships and Customer Manager
* Build and nurture the prospect and customer database, working closely with a range of teams to identify and build high value segments in Hubspot
* Be accountable for testing and optimising all automated communication flows and integrate revenue driving where you can
* Working cross-functionally with teams to balance their business priorities and drive engagement
* Be a champion for brand and best practice regarding customer communication
* Create engaging content that boosts brand awareness and loyalty with our audiences, while also driving them to conversion
* Monitor and report back on key insights from campaign data, ensuring key performance metrics are hit
* Build and lead partnerships strategy, focusing on partners that will deliver depth and breadth within our focus sectors and drive lead generation
* Identify future partners and maximise existing partnerships, increasing the value of our partners
* Set and monitor KPIs, measure the impact of partnership activity and report back on performance
Requirements - B2B Partnerships and Customer Manager
* 3+ years' experience in CRM, data or technical digital marketing role
* Must have experience in a B2B role
* People management experience, develop and manage their performance
* Must be commercially driven/astute, understand how to track marketing and partnerships activity
* Proven experience in setting strategies and optimising metrics
* Previous start-up or scale up experience within tech/digital
* Attention to detail
* Experience in analysis or large data sets and data manipulation, Excel/Google Sheets and Tableau.
* Must have a proactive mind-set in regards to spotting opportunities and acting quickly to secure them
* Experience in using B2B CRM tools (Hubspot)
* Strong email best practice
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Krishna Dayal" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 - Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.