We are looking for a full-time freelance Marketing Manager to support the marketing team through a busy few months. Based in London you'll be supporting product marketing strategy, managing content strategy and production including a new website project and providing event support. You'll be working in a team of five reporting into the Interim CMO.
What you'll be doing:
* Support the CMO on product marketing plans including new product launches.
* Setting content strategy and plans for cross-channel content (CRM, social, sales,
* SEO, events).
* Managing content production, working with in-house content team and
* external agencies.
* Working with the CMO and external agency on a new website project.
* Supporting channel strategy, execution and optimisation for paid and own
* Managing global and local events with the Marketing Executive.
What we're looking for:
* An experienced freelance Marketing Manager
* A self-starter who can quickly get up to speed on the business and what's
* A B2B generalist with deeper expertise in product marketing, content and
* Available immediately for a three month full-time contract
Contact: Karina Warburton