Major Players are currently partnered with a specialist digital engagement agency who partner with gaming and tech clients. They are looking for a B2B Digital Marketing Manager to join their fast growing team.
Contact: Shelley Wright
They are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager who has experience working in an Agency with B2B clients. It's an exciting opportunity to join a business who is revolutionising!
This is a unique opportunity for someone to work remote or at the wonderful HQ based in Bath.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for;
* Planning, Implementing and monitoring all aspects of marketing for current and potential clients of the agency
* The role will have a focus on inbound lead generation, supporting the agencies business development team and elevating the brand as the worlds first choice digital marketing agency for games and tech brands.
* You will develop and implement an effective digital marketing strategy for the agency
* Plan and execute all web, SEO, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
* Manage content marketing strategy and execution
* Monitor and report on the performance of all digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI
* Identify trends and insights and adapt the plan and performance based on the insights
* Brainstorm new creative growth strategies through digital marketing
To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience in B2B Digital Marketing within an agency environment!
* Proven track record in delivering digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including managing client and stakeholder relationships
* Experience in Marketing and CRM technologies
* In-depth insights and knowledge on all social media platforms
* Updated on new technologies and the latest trends in digital marketing
* Desirable experience working in the Games and Tech industries
* Practical experience in keyword research, SEO management, email and marketing database
* Knowledge of marketing and web analytics tools such as Google Adwords, SEMRush and Google Analytics
If this is you and you're looking for a flexible working opportunity for an agency who is rapidly expanding!
Please get in touch!