An industry leading CGI studio in London is looking to hire a tech savvy Automation / Pipeline Developer on a permanent basis.
The selected candidate will be responsible for building applications / plugins for the 3 key softwares that this studio uses - 3ds max, Unreal engine and photoshop. Your role will be to work alongside the Head of process and the end users (visualisation team & realtime artists) while developing these applications in order to make them more efficient for the team to use!
The selected candidate will be involved in the following;
* Creating the best solutions in order to enable the end users to work most efficiently
* Writing pipeline tools and developing the pipeline for the rest of the studio to use
* Providing solutions for the end users problems
* Scripting rule based steps
* Maintain tools, troubleshooting & optimisation
* Establish a way to monitor & measure the adoption for all the tools & systems to be implemented
The successful candidate will have the following;
* 3ds max SDK, Python, Photoshop SDK a bonus
* Strong proficiency in C++ & a basic knowledge of the language specification
* Unreal engine development
* Good prototyping techniques
* Previous experience of working in a 3D Visualisation / Gaming environment
Benefits include but are not limited to; private healthcare, travel loans, breakfast everyday, monthly team nights out & summer / christmas parties!
Contact: Miles Wade