Founded in 2015 by Craig Elder & Tom Edmonds - who revolutionised political communications at the 2015 General Election with a digital-first approach that produced stunning success - Edmonds Elder helps leading companies around the world get real results from digital.
Edmonds Elder is a leading digital agency which brings together strategic thinking, creative brilliance and cutting-edge audience targeting - and a team that is made up of the very best the industry has to offer.
Our clients have asked us to help overhaul their entire digital strategy, deploy targeted campaigns to support the most important moments in their year, produce show-stopping creatives, animations and videos to change and shape opinion, and even lead rebrand projects that have changed how they communicate across all channels.
Associate Directors play a KEY role running accounts at Edmonds Elder, working alongside Directors and closely with the Creative Team to Deliver compelling digital campaigns. They work across a range of clients and also have a real opportunity to work across all three areas of our work, from getting involved in creative production to developing strategic thinking.
* Client account management and leading client account teams
* Providing high-level consultancy to clients, including senior business leaders
* Developing and delivering insight-led digital strategies to drive measurable results for clients
* Developing and overseeing the execution and proactive ongoing optimisation of paid digital campaigns
* Driving accounts forward and identifying organic growth opportunities
* Managing client budgets and invoicing
* Presenting proposals, reports and creative ideas to clients and stakeholders
* Working closely with the Head of Creative to develop creative concepts for digital strategies / campaigns
* Developing content ideas, copywriting and overseeing delivery of creative assets, including video, images and animations, as well as creating
* Helping to win new clients - writing proposals and some pitching
* Line management and mentoring of junior members of staff
* Contributing to an efficient and exciting working environment
* 8+ years in a digital role
* Significant experience of leading client account teams and building relationships with senior members of client teams
* Highly strategic approach to digital communications, using analytics, insight and experience to inform approach
* Strong experience in developing and implementing multi-channel digital strategies or campaign
* Experience of planning, managing and executing targeted paid media campaigns
* Strong judge of creative output, able to develop and advise on different digital formats and executions
* Strong written skills, including for reports, presentations, new business pitches and creative content
* Deep understanding of the digital landscape and digital best practice
* Able to communicate confidently with clients in written and verbal formats
* Able to manage and prioritise a demanding client portfolio
* Experience in managing a team and / or more junior members of staff
* Commercially minded for both our clients and for Edmonds Elder
* Supporting Directors to develop working processes and culture
Why Edmonds Elder?
Being part of the Edmonds Elder team means working alongside the very best the industry has to offer for some of the world's most exciting companies and organisations.
While we focus on getting things done for our clients - and to the highest standards - work here is always fun and varied, and can range from developing the next big idea for a campaign to conducting interviews at a video shoot or optimising the digital targeting to make sure the right audiences are always seeing the final product.
'Churn' here is incredibly low - people who come here want to stay and build their careers here. Along with being a very collaborative environment, it's also a highly supportive environment, with all line managers focused on helping develop YOUR career and ensuring you're always clear on what will help to take you to the next level.
Other specifics include:
Training and development: We're always keen to help our teams build the skills they need, and will gladly finance any external training people feel they need.
Hybrid working: We're operating a 3 in/2 out model, with the whole team in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Reach out direct if you are interested in seeing projects from start to finish and putting out meaningful & impacting work!
Contact: Daniel Woplin