You'll be a success if you:
* Creative success of allocated division ensuring work is on brief, strategically sound and fulfils/exceeds creative expectations.
* Responsible for keeping the Creative Director fully informed of creative development and agreeing sign offs at specific points during all projects.
* Be part of the business development structure, optimising opportunities to grow or add to existing business.
* Manage other Creatives and ensure that other disciplines are working to the brief, be it Designers, Digital or Production. Nurture and empower Creative teams to produce creative and effective, trail blazing ideas.
* Be a leading, trusted consultant to other team members (Account Management, Strategy, Project Management etc.) regarding creative work, quality control, submissions and deadlines.
* To work seamlessly within allocated triumvirate team (Lead Strategist / Lead Account) and drive the business/creativity forward.
* Thrive on regularly pitching and building new business opportunities, leading pitch work including larger pitches as required.
* Actively maintain an understanding of how work moves through the agency, champion best practice and standard operating procedures, ensuring your allocated teams adhere to those.
* Lead on setting scope and oversee feedback on allocated hours.
* Oversee the supervision of freelance staff, Art Directors or Copywriters.
* Oversee work with image sources, art buyers and illustrators. Oversee preparation and sign offs of documentation ahead of photo or video shoots.
* Deputise for the Creative Director as and when required.
* Oversee version-control of all design files related to allocated accounts.
* Set the highest standards in terms of leadership behaviours; support a culture of diversity and inclusion; respect for others, collaboration, responsibility and accountability.
* Drive a culture of high performance across the team; through effective line management and leadership, ensure high quality selection, training, development and performance management of all line reports.
* Participating in and leading strategic meetings from a creative perspective, both with client and account management to deepen understanding of clients' objectives, briefs and better inform advertising campaigns. Challenge where needed.
* Incessantly define and deliver original/inventive concepts and new visual codes for clients.
* Grow and maintain solid trust and rapport with clients including key senior stakeholders and decision makers.
* Presenting work in a compelling, world-class way to capture and hold attention of audience, internally and with client.
* Be inspirational when clearly and articulately explaining and constructively defending ideas to clients.
* Inspire allocated teams to crack a brief multiple ways; consistently bringing a range ideas to draw from to produce creative, effective and cutting edge work whilst keeping work appropriate to our clients' marketing strategy and brand. Aim to identify, creatively influence and navigate potential award winning work.
* Lead on defining clients' strategy across a number of accounts, developing a range of creative executions for each project and effectively collaborating with the Creative Director and your allocated team to ensure design and copy work together to support the concepts.
* Leading allocated projects from start to finish.
* Defending strengths of your ideas while remaining open to alternatives and further explorations.
* Oversee maintaining version and quality control of owned assets through lifecycle of allocated projects.
* Adding to and maintaining the design style guide associated with assigned brands.
* Overseeing and creating dynamic decks utilising Adobe suite, Keynote and PowerPoint at a proficient level.
* Continually develop and inspire the Creative team with knowledge of competitor creative work and market / technology developments, in relation to the allocated accounts and beyond.
* Overseeing time and output in line with deadlines and budgetary requirements for each project allocated.
If you feel the above speaks to your career ambitions, then please get in touch with me at email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sophie Tiarks