ROLE: Associate Creative Director (Copywriter)
Rare opportunity to work with an international integrated communications agency!
- Writing copy and overseeing copy written by other copywriters, ensuring it meets best practise standards and is bang on tone for the brands
- Work alongside newly appointed ACD Art Director to deliver best in class creative across a plethora of touchpoints such as email, DM, in-app, landing pages/microsites, social, digital display
- Working on and presenting new business pitches
- Work closely with the CE strategists and account handlers to best deliver exceptionally innovative CE comms, exploding any ATL comms and continuing the conversation in interesting and engaging ways
Skills & Experience
- To be conceptually and strategically opinionated about Customer Engagement creative and confident in your ideas and experience
- To be aware of current CE trends and their commercial implications
- As CE specialist you will understand all aspects of CE marketing, including customer
journeys, and how messaging flexes across the timespan of the journey as well as
across touchpoints in different channels (email, DM, in-app, landing pages/microsites,
social, digital display and so on).
- You will be digitally and technologically savvy with a thirst for leading and pushing
- To communicate confidently and persuasively, presenting work to internal teams and clients
- Lead by examples
- Team Player
- To be passionate about ideas
Salary & Benefits
- £75k - 80k
- Corporate Gym Membership - after successful completion of probationary period
- Subsidised on-site massages, barber and manicures
- Give as you earn (a tax-free benefit)
- Private Medical Healthcare
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.