Assistant Customer Service Manager / South West London / Permanent / £25K - £27K
I'm looking for an experienced customer service guru who is looking to join an international events business!
We're looking for someone who has a proven track record in delivering a high standard of customer service across a multitude of platforms.
If you're a customer service expert and you're looking to be part of an exciting sports events business then please read below…
As an Assistant Customer Service Manager you will be the forefront of the Customer Service team for the UK. The position will also include the day to day management of the customer service team with two customer services advisors. We're looking for someone who is highly engaging who is passionate about customer service and the values and importance of customer service.
Contact: Shelley Wright
* Lead and manage the UK customer services team
* Respond to all customer engagement and enquiries across email, phone and online chat platforms via social media
* Send over 70+ emails a day to customers
* Analysing customer feedback by looking at different solutions to advise and make improvements to rectify the problems
* Evaluate the customer journey and how we can improve their experience
* Travel to 4 - 6 events a year for onsite support with customer queries
* Must have experience working within customer service
* Experience working within customer service within the events or sports industry would be a desirable, but not essential
* Confident with high stress situations on a daily basis
* Have the initiative to think on your own two feet to resolve customer problems
* Prompt problem solving skills
* Strong written & verbal communication skills that are on brand and personalised to customers
* Bachelor's Degree
* Experience in management or leadership role
* Salesforce experience would be a bonus
If this is of interest to you please apply or contact Shelley Wright