We’ve teamed up with a brand that’s well recognised globally! In a place where design takes centre stage, it’s a very exciting time to join. Not only because they’re a company that has been doubling in size every year but because all their design is now all done in-house; delivering all collateral across the entire business and multiple countries. They’re looking for an Artworker to join the existing team in their London office.
• Finalise and adapt marketing collateral for POS, packaging, commercial print,
advertising and digital media
• Maintain delivery of consistent graphics and message across all assets
• Efficiently deliver highly accurate and beautifully crafted artwork
• Actively contribute toward optimising ways of working within artwork production
Skills & Experience
• Your technical ability is outstanding and you care about getting things right
• Confident with Adobe CS and After Effects.
• Adept at reading and working on various types of spec sheets from suppliers around the world.
• Know all the ins and outs of getting into print
• Proactive and highly motivated with the ability to lead
• Ability to lead the creation of compelling evergreen and campaign social content
• Confident in collaboration with great communication skills
• Wide range of benefits from family and finance to health and community
Salary: up to £50k
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 020 7845 7279 or connect with me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/stephaniekkane
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Stephanie Kane