ROLE: Design led Artworker
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE AND TEAM:
Working on a variety of accounts and internal projects, the successful candidate will have the
skills to create and amend both digital and print based design assets.
REPORTING TO: Design Lead/Studio Manager
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
* Speedy fluency in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (XD, FIGMA a plus).
* Experience working across and delivering both digital and print based design assets/projects.
* Competent at setting up and checking print-ready artwork (Digital and Litho printing).
* Comfortable making amends/corrections to design files, including copy amends and design layout adjustments.
* Impeccable attention to detail, well organised workflow.
* Familiar with MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Keynote applications.
* Good understanding of responsive and modular design systems and current best practices (emails/websites/digital display).
* Assets, toolkits and presentation deck amends/creation for pitches.
* Knowledge of digital accessibility best practice.
* Ability to multi-task and deliver work quickly yet accurately in a fast-paced environment.
* Fluent in English.
WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE:
* A well-rounded understanding of contemporary graphic design, typography,
and up-to-date knowledge of social/digital/print standards.
* Exceptional layout skills and understanding of hierarchy and structure.
* Proactive, positive, can-do attitude and enjoys challenging work.
* Taking pride in all work produced no matter how large or small.
* Always go the extra mile and be extremely versatile.
* Strong communication skills - able to express themselves clearly and build relationships.
* A very strong eye for detail, able to work closely to guidelines and toolkits.
* The aptitude to learn new skills and software efficiently and effectively.
* Passionate and curious about design and latest innovations.
* Experience of automation a bonus
* 2+ years' experience in the design/advertising/marketing sectors.
* High-level formal design education.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
OLIVER is a rapidly expanding global creative services agency with a twist: we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their business (when there is not a pandemic). It's a dynamic, fast paced, solutions-focused start-up environment that brings client and agency closer together to co-create more effective and efficient work.
We create work that delivers business growth, fame and purpose for over 200 clients in 46 countries and counting. Last year Campaign named us both Digital Network of the Year and Global Inhouse Agency of the Year. We were ranked #1 in Adweek's Fastest Growing list and also made The Sunday Times -Top 100 Large Companies to Work For - #40.
Ambition - for our clients, our company, our colleagues, and ourselves. always stretching the limits of possibility.
Imagination - always challenging convention and the status quo. creating new ideas and new ways of being through the power of imagination.
Inclusion - to be actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations.
Learning - constantly seeking deep understanding and knowledge through listening and learning.
Results - setting goals and taking responsibility for them.
Inspiration - leading change through inspiring ideas and leadership.
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Chrissy Oni