£ 30,000 - £ 33,000 per year, Benefits
Major Players are working with a leading FMCG brand seeking an experienced Artwork Coordinator to support their busy team on a 9month FTC.
Contact: Naomi Morrison
You will contribute to the smooth running and management of their artwork portfolio for the UK and Ireland.
The Artwork Coordinator will:
* Manage and monitor artworks request across the brand
* See artwork from brief to delivery
* Arrange pre-production meetings and provide stakeholders with regular tracking updates
* Liaise with printers
* Provide comprehensive reports and projection
* Ensure work is on brand and to the highest standards
The Artwork Coordinator will have:
* Project Management experience
* A background in print production and artwork tracking
* Previous stakeholder management
* Experience liaising with agencies and printers
* A robust approach to work and pay great attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand! If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.