My client is an award winning Marketing and Advertising agency who are looking for a Art Director to head up their creative team across their Retail, FMCG and Experiential client list.
The ideal candidate must have excellent shopper marketing experience and demonstrative portfolio examples of UK, European or Global concepts and toolkits. The role covers an exciting and varied client base across a range of categories and sectors incorporating fully integrated creative briefs. The ideal candidate must be dynamic, personable and with broad experience.
- Have strong art directional skills and insights to oversee and lead projects within the creative department, working directly with design, 3D and artwork teams
- Provide and inspire a hands-on approach from initial conceptual thinking through to activation of projects, bringing knowledge to the table
- Share your knowledge of brand behaviour and drive the department from good to great
- Manage multiple projects from initial concepts through to implementation
- Work closely with and form a trusting working understanding with the Creative Services department
- Have the ability to self-manage and also delegate multiple briefs from initial concepts through to implementation and presentation
- Work closely with copywriters, working individually and as a team when required
- Nurture, mentor and inspire Junior creatives as well as building relationships with Senior members of the agency
- Build strong forward-thinking relationships with Account handling teams, planning and strategy teams to deliver excellence in all the creative response.
- Have excellent written and verbal skills both within the agency, the department and client facing meetings
Salary: Up to £40k
Contact: James Ashton
Location: Greater London