Are you a hungry, conceptual art director with extensive experience in the experiential world? Our client are looking for someone to join their growing team to develop strong, strategic activation ideas and turn them into fully working responses across multiple channels.
* Be proficient in the Adobe suite, sketch up and also be able to provide 3D scamps, visuals and moodboards to support your ideas.
* Have an understanding of productions budgets and be able to work to them.
* Deliver a 1st class service to clients combining insight and imagination to create a dedicated response to every brief.
* Possess leadership skills and be able to manage and nurture teams with compassion and confidence.
* Be able to take an idea from concept through to execution as well as have the confidence to explain and support your thinking to both clients and internal teams.
* Have a high knowledge level of all both the experiential and social worlds.
* Be responsible for Idea generation, strategic clarity, concept development, art direction and visualisation.
* Have ownership of creative deliverables for all projects.
* Need good communication and presentation skills.
* Ensure a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns.
* Report into the Creative Director.
If this sounds like you then please apply now and drop your portfolio to me at Alice.Lucy@majorplayers.co.uk ! As always we have a lot going on at MP so if this job isn't the one for you but you are on the lookout for a new opportunity then please get in touch.
Contact: Alice Lucy