£30K - £35K
Major Players are working with a dedicated creative agency packed with talented people who love to tell stories. They specialise in insightful, innovative and inspiring creative for a range of charity clients and NGOs. You must be an ideas person who has worked on creative campaigns. You will be a conceptual genius who can visualise their ideas seamlessly!
They are looking for an Art Director to conceive and create high impact creative work that surprises and delights their clients and gets results.
The Role / Company
This agency lives by a set of values which follow through into their work. They promote and embody authenticity. What you see is what you get. An honest, transparent team of highly skilled and passionately committed individuals. They are inquisitive. They believe innovation and creativity start with questions. Who? What? Why? How? And they never stop seeking new answers. They are inventive. Creativity is not just confined to the 'creative department' or 'creative work'. New answers require new thinking across every discipline and every aspect of a project. They are also supportive. Of their clients and their goals. Of each other and their own goals.
The studio is based in the heart of Bristol full of lovely creatives. You will be required in the studio twice a week only.
* You will think creatively across all and any media and/or design format - an insightful media idea or creative format may well be a key part of your creative solution
* Understand and take a passionate interest in the third sector, keeping up to date with the innovation and best practice in this competitive landscape
* Strong attention to detail and pride in the quality of your work is essential
* Develop great creative solutions to creative briefs
* Working in partnership with a copy writer to come up with the concepts that will best answer that brief
* Sharing those conceptual ideas with the creative director and undertaking any agreed changes, refinements or re-workings
* Developing presentation visuals to the appropriate and agreed finish and standard to convey your concepts
* Work closely with a copy writer on each creative project
* A willingness to muck in and support other team members as and when needed
* Working with the studio to develop the design of the work through from initial concept to final design and artwork, including responding to client feedback and making sure the work remains as strong as possible throughout the process
Skills & Experience
* Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite
* An understanding of the basics of preparing print ready artwork
* An understanding of how to design for digital channels
* Drawing/illustrating is not part of the job remit but the ability to draw sufficiently well to convey an idea visually is an advantage
Salary & Perks
Location - Flexible with 2 days a week ideally in the Bristol studio (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 Depending on Experience
Contact: Clare Murphy