Representing some of the most talented and exceptional living artists, this company is one of the country's most successful fine arts groups. With galleries at three premium London locations, their clientele covers a diverse mix of art lovers and buyers. In line with their commitment to exceptional service and quality, they are looking for highly ambitious and talented sales people to build relationships with their customers and sell them beautiful pieces from the galleries.
It's all about you! Using the array of resources offered, you will build and develop your very own customer base. Exceptional people will have the freedom to and support to be ambitious.
* Targeting lapsed and inactive clients on the existing customer database
* Giving priority to potential clients who walk into the gallery. With an exceptional level of service
* Creating interest and driving attendance to gallery events and promotions
* Seeing potential clients in your own personal circle!
* Meeting and exceeding your agreed targets
* Entertaining clients at high profile gallery events
* Arranging commissions and leading clients through the process with the artist.
If you are not versed in Fine Arts have no fear! We are seeking people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. The support to learn about the art is there, what is needed is an ability to sell with a track record of success in your particular area. If you have a willingness to learn something new and can spot opportunities and act on them and are reward focussed, this role may be for you.
If this role sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 8457709 Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Contact: Rachel Kasujja