We are currently searching for a mid/senior level architectural visualiser to join a world leading CGI studio, based in London. The studio produces ultra photorealistic interior/exterior visuals, animations and VR/AR experiences for architects, property developers and interior designers.
The ideal candidate will have a great eye for architectural representation and the ability to produce rendered imagery that effectively communicates design intent.
You will work on multiple projects as part of a team, with the ability to deliver quality work to deadlines.
Produce exceptionally high quality and detailed renderings working as part of a talented team.
* Ability to create ultra-photorealistic exterior and interior visuals
* Ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings and concepts
* Interest in investigating new methods of visualisation technology
* Experience and interest in mentoring and developing junior artists
* Degree in visualisation, architecture or other related subject (desired)
Software: 3Ds Max | V-ray | Corona | Photoshop | AutoCAD | Unreal Engine (Desired)
Contact: Steven Roe