An internationally renowned architecture & design practice based in a beautiful area in West London is looking to recruit an ambitious architectural technologist!
This studio specialises in new build and the refurbishment of historic buildings predominantly within the luxury residential and hospitality markets in the UK and Internationally. Their current portfolio includes schemes up to £40mn in value and an architectural technologist is required to help ensure the smooth delivery of these projects! Vectorworks experience is a bonus, but not essential as training in the software is available.
Day-to-day activities will include:
* Working on luxury residential & hospitality projects in the UK and Internationally
* Preparing tender and construction documents
* Design Development
* Technical Design
* Coordination with consultants
* Site inspections
* Using Vectorworks as a key drafting software
The successful candidate will have the following;
* Experience working on high-end residential and / or hospitality projects
* Sound technical knowledge
* The ability to efficiently put together tender & construction packages
* Experience visiting site and solving technical issues
* Be comfortable dealing with contractors
* Vectorworks advantageous
Competitive salaries and an annual bonus up for grabs!
Contact: Miles Wade