Major Players are proud to represent a very exciting small - mid size architecture practice based in central London who are looking to recruit an Architectural Assistant, they are currently busier than ever and making a real name for themselves amongst some of the best residential architects in the UK!
Their current portfolio includes a huge mix of work such as affordable housing, private residential, mixed-use and a 1000+ unit master plan. With projects at all different RIBA stages, this studio are in need of an eager Architectural Assistant who has industry experience using revit ideally on residential projects!
Day to day activities will include;
* Working on a mix of different residential projects in London and throughout the UK
* Involvement in riba stages 0-7
* Working as part of a team reporting into a project architect
* Using revit as a key software
The successful candidate will have the following;
* Experience working on residential projects (ideally 50 units plus)
* Strong conceptual design skills
* Good technical knowledge and the ability to efficiently produce different technical packages
* Some professional experience using revit essential
* Be driven to grow and develop
Contact: Miles Wade