Currently on the look out for a Part II Architect, to join a highly renowned Interior Design studio based in Central London. Specialising in luxury hospitality and residential design, the right candidate will have had exposure working on bespoke projects at a renowned architectural practice.
On top of that you will need to be well-presented, highly organised and have strong communication skills as you will be expected to be client facing from day one.
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to work on a range of diverse luxury projects in London and worldwide, whilst being part of an experienced, talented and highly supportive architecture team.
Role and Responsibilities
* Work predominantly on large scale residential and commercial projects
* Report to the Lead Architect and Director on your progress
* Producing drawings to a high standard
* Meet tight deadlines
* RIBA Part 1 and Part 2 courses (or equivalent overseas education), and have some previous professional experience
* Enthusiastic and confident personality
* Ability to support project teams and actively ensure the project deadlines are met
* Strong knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD, Adobe CS
* Well organised/disciplined and excellent presentation skills
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Contact: Steven Roe