A leading aj100 practice renowned in the market for it's design lead projects across many different typologies is recruiting for an Architect with arts / cultural experience. You will get the chance to work on a once in a lifetime cultural project in the UK, working through all RIBA stages. The successful candidate will have creative design ideas and sound technical ability!
* Working from concept stage through to delivery on a beautiful cultural project in the UK
* Sketching and creating concept designs
* Package production in later stages
* Visiting site alongside a project leader
* Coordinating with contractors
* Attending client meetings
* Revit advantageous
Perks of the job include a light & airy office space, annual bonus, 25 days holiday and plenty of socials!
Contact: Miles Wade