Major Players are working with a top television network who due to continuing market growth are now looking for someone to join their international team to manage the production and development of animation projects and programmes.
Working as part of their International Production and Development team you will provide creative and logistical support across projects in development and in production:
* Distribute materials and coordinate notes across assigned production projects
* Update Snr Director on any issues with production and use foresight to pre-empt potential issues
* Track delivery of production materials and ensure that delivery schedules are kept
* Read/watch all incoming materials and deliverables, contributing notes
* Unearthing new talent (script writers, illustrators, studios, producers)
* With support from the Snr Director, negotiating contracts and deal terms with creative talent/new hires
* Assisting the Snr Director in putting together and managing creative teams across all projects
* Presenting and pitching new and interesting concepts to Snr Director
* Initial outreach and encouraging creatives to pitch
* Reviewing and shortlisting pitches
* Drawing up deals and contracts for new projects with support from Snr Director
* Arrange all payments and track costs and budgets with support from Snr Director
* Establishing self as a key point of contact for external creative; maintaining on-going external relationships
* Managing submissions and providing feedback on new submissions
The ideal candidate will have c. 5 years' experience within production development (preferably within the children's TV space although this isn't essential). Knowledge of and experience of animation projects would definitely be a plus though. Our client is looking for someone with a flexible and amenable personality, a good creative eye, and someone who can speak to and manage creative partners.
* Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
* Highly organised and proactive, with excellent attention to detail
* Able to work under a degree of pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
* Able to adapt on the spot and work in a team environment
* Great editorial eye
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top performing multi-platform entertainment company with huge international reach. You might already be a Manager or a Development Executive/Production Executive looking to make a step up - in any case if you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please get in touch.
Contact: Stephen Brown