Android Developer - Luxury Clothing Brand - £42,000 - £47,000
Contact: Harry Maguire
Android Developer - The Company
The company is a fast paced, rapidly expanding fashion company based in Old Street. They are global players in the luxury clothing market and have become a household name in the industry over the past decade. They are rapidly expanding and are investing in several new additions to their existing tech team in order to increase their digital capabilities.
Android Developer - Your role
You will be working as a part of the companies growing Android team which are responsible for developing and maintaining a bespoke and transactional app. You will be building complex apps in a modular fashion using solid code for a long term effective app. You will be a team player who looks for solutions to support your team and product.
Android Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Take ownership in maintaining and developing a bespoke, highly scalable Android app
* Work with key team members to plan new features and functionality
* Ongoing iteration of the user interface and functionality to improve the user experience
* Work to constantly refine and improve performance of the application
* Stay up to date with new technology and be willing to bring new ideas to the table
* Be willing to help out in other areas and learn new skills if necessary
Android Developer - Your Skills
* At least 3 years experience developing Android native apps
* Proficient at MVP, RxJava2, Dagger2 and Retrofit 2
* Solid experience working with 3rd party integrations and RESTful APIs
* Lover of good engineering practices and experience with testing and CI
* Knowledge of/experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment and version control
* A passion for creating clean and efficient code
In return, you'll be working as part of a rapidly growing company that are at the forefront of innovation within the luxury fashion sector. You'll have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills using cutting edge technologies as part of a relaxed and creative team, with the autonomy to direct the development process as you see fit. You'll be working alongside a team of developers and strategists and have a structured career pathway. Additionally the company offers training budgets, R&D opportunities, hackathons, and an office dog!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON" or "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org