Analytics Manager - Brand - London
Contact: Cristina Prodan
£40,000 to £50,000
Analytics Manager - The Company
If you'd like to work in a company that's on a mission to make literally millions of homes more energy-efficient and that has free breakfast and a free bar every day in offices that are bathed in natural light, then you're probably on the right page! We are looking for an Analytics Manager to help ensure everything our client does is grounded in the best possible way: understanding of audiences, consumer behaviour and offering marketing science.
Analytics Manager - The Role
The ideal candidate will play a central role in the Insight team, being responsible for projects requiring fusion of datasets and analytical modelling. This person will work closely with other teams, in particular the digital team, to obtain data on the consumer journey, fuse this with other data and communicate insight-led findings back to colleagues to optimise the long term impact of activity. Further responsibilities include:
* Responsible for managing delivery of all analytics workstreams, including econometrics, linear modelling, and advertising microtargeting, where necessary working closely with an Insight Manager / the Head of Insight.
* Utilise strong project management skills to manage delivery of highly complex workstreams with multiple agencies and data inputs, including data collection exercises from the energy industry.
* Responsible for conducting ongoing audits of available data and ensuring storage and availability is appropriate for intended uses
* Responsible for ad-hoc queries involving in-house primary analysis of data and modelling using appropriate statistical techniques, write and review analytical code (either Python, R or Excel if appropriate) as necessary, proactively raise analytical questions and be responsible for answering them
* Brief external analytics agencies to ensure that eventual outputs reliably address the business question in hand, manage the agency appropriately, provide a critical and informed point of view on resulting outputs
* Provide support and training to colleagues on analytics, particularly data cleaning and modelling
Analytics Manager - Key Skills
* Experience of working in a relevant analytical role, with a genuine passion for working in a creative and busy team as part of a wider marketing campaign
* Extensive experience of working with datasets derived from consumer surveys, with an instinctive understanding of where survey data is best placed to answer questions at a higher level in the consumer adoption funnel and contextualise insights derived from consumer data
* Experience of using statistical understanding to analyse and model datasets, with applied experience of R, Python or SAS an advantage
* Experience with software development environments or statistical GUIs such as R Studio. Practical experience with Linux/Ubuntu and IDEs an advantage
* Experience with extracting and utilising data from Google Analytics and other relevant tools for assessing online traffic and consumer behaviour - e.g. Hitwise or Comscore
* Applied experience of utilising analytical skills that cover a range of statistical methodologies (e.g. regression, hypothesis testing, predictive modelling)
* Solid experience and understanding of marketing mix modelling (econometrics)
* Experience of combining obtained data (e.g. web traffic) with consumer/attitudinal data to draw broad insight conclusions
* Line management experience - an advantage
If you want to work with a talented team, in a collaborative and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Cristina Prodan" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7202 - Cristina.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!