Analytics Manager - Brand - London
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
Up to £60,000
If you'd like to work in a company that's on a mission to make literally millions of homes more energy-efficient and that has free breakfast and a free bar every day in offices that are bathed in natural light, then you're probably on the right page! We are looking for an Analytics Manager to help ensure everything our client does is grounded in the best possible way: understanding of audiences, consumer behaviour and offering marketing science.
The ideal candidate will play a central role in the Insight team, being responsible for projects requiring data warehousing, analysis and analytical modelling. This person will work closely with other teams, to obtain data on the consumer journey, where necessary combine this with consumer survey data and communicate insight-led findings back to colleagues to optimise the long term impact of activity. Further responsibilities include:
* Responsible for development and management of our client's central data warehousing solution, comprising a central database and dashboards.
* Manage data collection exercises from the industry, including liasing and managing external agencies involved in data collection exercises as necessary.
* Responsible for all analytics workstreams, including econometrics, linear modelling, and advertising microtargeting, where necessary working closely with an Insight Manager / the Head of Insight.
* Solid experience of working in a relevant analytical role, with a genuine passion for working in a creative and busy team as part of a wider marketing campaign
* Strong database skills, able to develop, manage and interrogate databases using SQL/relevant software packages. PostgreSQL experience an advantage
* Strong coding skills with relevance to data science and database interrogation - either Python or R. Experience of both an advantage. Experience of using the Anaconda analytics library an advantage
* Experience with software development environments and creating and managing database servers. Practical experience with Linux/Ubuntu and IDEs an advantage
If you want to work with a talented team, in a collaborative and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Marta Canga Roza" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly !