Contact: Kate Bergman
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client is a growing, innovative and energetic media consulting and auditing company based in central London. They help select blue-chip clients optimise their media agency ROI, by conducting a range of services from audit and analysis of advertising investment, to pitch management, budget setting and media training workshops in specified countries or geographic areas. They are looking for a new Analytics Consultant to join their expanding team and work on some of their top-tier international clients.
Responsibilities - Analytics Consultant
* Collect data from various sources as required and build appropriate databases.
* Clean and verify the data and prepare it for analysis using database software
* Recommend analytical approaches that deliver added value insights
* Use bespoke analytical tools, analyse media cost and performance to prepare charts, tables and commentary for reports
* Work with team members to develop interactive models to assist clients with budget allocation and understand the effects of their media investments
* Research and report on the media landscape of various countries other than the UK where clients operate
* Monitor developments in the media world including agency rankings, client and sector news
Requirements - Analytics Consultant
* Degree or equivalent from a recognised university, preferably in economics, business or marketing
* Post-graduate experience in a research database business or international media agency in analytically focused roles
* Exposure to TV and digital planning or buying in non-UK markets highly beneficial
* Fluency in a European language in addition to English highly beneficial
* Proven skills in numeracy and analytics
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office with Excel being essential
* PowerBI experience highly beneficial
* Ability to manage and create reports
* Willingness to work with high volumes of non-standard data
* A passion for media and analysis with an interest in other countries and cultures
If this is the Analytics Consultant role for you or you want to learn more than please do apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Harry Matthes". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes| DD: 020 78 45 72 76 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Harry Matthes