Analyst - London
6-12 months contract
£25,000 - £28,000 pro rata Salary
Analyst - The Company
One of the largest content and communications companies in the world, with over 250 marketing specialists operating across the globe.
Analyst - Key Skills
* Highly numerate with a high standard of accuracy with data
* Passionate about analytics and data collection - and wanting to learn more
* Capable of working independently to define tracking requirements to support the development of site features and functionality
* Fun, smart, engaged and willing to get their 'hands dirty'
Analyst - The Role
As an Analyst you will join a growing strategic development team and will report into the Strategist within their best-in-class content strategy and consumer insights team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience of working within an agency environment and have experience of working with Omniture, Google Analytics, eCRM data and social listening tools to help them continue to drive best practice and insights for their clients.
You will be responsible for understanding customer behaviour across all digital touch-points, and not only generate reports but help the Strategic Planner turn data into actionable insights. You will also work alongside social and digital teams to plan and define tracking specifications to be able to truly understand the effectiveness of website and features and functionality.
* Support the Strategic Planner through requirements gathering and detailed analysis for content marketing campaigns
* Use strong analytical skills to provide insight as well as recommendations for change as part of a continual feedback loop
* Produce regular reporting, benchmarking website/product performance and interpreting and presenting data
* Produce ad hoc analysis on website behaviour, KPI trends and engagement with new and existing functionalities
* Conduct tagging and testing
Contact: Cristina Prodan
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.