This is an opportunity to join a newly created Strategy department, within an international Media company. This thriving business is famed for its selection of the world's most iconic and successful magazine brands.
This CRM Analyst position will be influential in providing in-depth analysis to a variety of stakeholders, informing commercial decision making.
You will proactively engage with stakeholders to propose projects that deliver conclusions and promote insights. The role will influence development of data architecture and capability to meet the needs of stakeholders.
* Creation of dashboards to support strategic CRM and subscription decision-making
* Ad-hoc analysis to provide a greater understanding of business challenges
* Working closely with stakeholders to understand analysis requirements and working with the Data Engineers to ensure data is captured and available
* Maintenance and development of standard CRM segmentation, utilizing standard business metrics and scores
* Creation of a standard approach for the creation of marketing campaign briefs
* Supporting the CRM team's technical use of the Marketing Automation Platform
* Highly proficient in a leading front-end reporting and dashboard tool Tableau, with proven experience
* SQL Server 2012/2014; Strong T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, views, stored procedures, automation
* Exposure to predictive analysis environments
* Strong understand of customer data and CRM practice, concepts and terminology
* Advanced visual analysis experience
* Degree (or equivalent) in a technical or quantitative area (Computer Science, Maths, Economics, Statistics etc.)
Contact: Joe Faulkner