Amazon Optimisation Manager - Mostly Fully-Remote - £350 per day (Part-time)
Major Players are working a fiercely independent brand activation agency, who work with some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands. The agency lives and breathes digital media, and work collaboratively so they are deeply connected with industry insights.
As an Amazon Optimisation Manager, you will be a specialist in Amazon advertising strategy and execution, providing insights and recommendations to improve performance for one specific key account.
As an Amazon Optimisation Manager with this exciting agency, you will:
* Constantly review the Amazon campaigns, optimising to improve the performance of campaigns
* Plan and manage campaigns, keeping up to speed with Amazon promotional dates and new features where relevant to the category and goals
* Take ownership of by-weekly reporting, providing explanations, insights, and actions taken, and communicating this with the client directly
The Amazon Optimisation Manager will need:
* 2+ years of demonstratable hands-on experience building and optimising sponsored advertising on Amazon
* Some exposure to Amazon DSP
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain results to non-technical audiences
* The ability to travel to the London office on the odd occasion
Location: Mostly remote, with the occasional visit to the London office
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps