Are you an experienced marketer with agency experience, ready for a new challenge in a fast-moving, award-winning marketing agency?
Contact: Shelley Wright
This Digital Agency is rapidly growing with a new business model and exciting business wins, they are looking for someone to raise the profile of the agency. To do this you will be working closely with the New Business Director to grow the profile of the agency in delivering awareness into the industry.
**Please note this agency is based in Bedford and will expect a minimum of 2/3 days a week in the office**
As an Agency Marketing & Sales Manager, the role will include being responsible for shaping the brand and promoting the services of the agency. We're looking for someone who can really take ownership of the Marketing strategy by implementing new creative ideas.
* Take responsibility for the marketing plan for the agency including website and promotional activity
* Run campaign activity from concept to delivery across a mix of channels including social, PPC, SEO, email, PR and content)
* Oversee the management of the CRM system
* Creating the copy for press releases or PR marketing collateral
* Ensure the agency continues to be a front runner in the industry, with continuous award winning
* Generate new business opportunities - and then report your successes and recommendations to the board and the wider team
As the role is working closely with the board to grow the business it is important that you have…
* Experience and knowledge of B2B marketing in an agency
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the digital industry
* Experience overseeing organic and paid social media campaigns
* Ability to run content and SEO campaigns including e-books, white papers, case studies and webinars
* Experience in writing content and copy across all promotional activity
* Confident in managing CRM systems effectively using Salesforce
* Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with the third party suppliers
* Be capable of overseeing email campaigns via Sharpspring
* Have a good understanding of how to engage prospects across the marketing funnel - identity and engage with key decision makers, scoring leads based on engagement