Affiliate and Partnership Senior Executive - Ed-Tech - London
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher
£35,000 + Benefits
Affiliate and Partnership Senior Executive - The Company
My client are an online educational game and series of children's books that inspire kids to write, draw and grow up as creators rather than consumers. Their mission is to 'Set Creativity Free' and create digital experiences for children as rich in creative possibilities as a sheet of paper. They turn children from largely passive consumers of online entertainment into a community of creators, awakening imaginations and unlocking creative potential around the world.
Affiliate and Partnership Senior Executive - The Role
Based in London you'll be joining this fast growing business as they look to expand their Affiliates Team with a new Affiliate & Partnership Senior Executive joining the business. You will be part of an exciting digital growth team and be accountable for increasing the affiliate and partnership channel performance.
- Driving growth through affiliates and partnerships
- Partnership management either direct or via our network partner
- Have a deep understanding of our competitors to ensure we are one step ahead
- Accountable for the daily management and maintenance of ongoing campaigns
- Plan, negotiate and deliver CPA agreements with affiliate partners to drive both new customer acquisition & revenue
- Maintain existing partner relationships whilst identifying new opportunities as to how they can work the brand around new product releases
Required Skills / Experience
- An excellent communicator and strong negotiator who can build relationships easily
- Confidence to work independently and be a self-starter
- Driven and results orientated
- Outstanding presentation and influencing skills, sound commercial acumen with a "get up and go" attitude
- Has a creative flair and an ability to think outside the box
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "AARON KUKADIA-GADHER" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7263 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly