Affiliate Marketing Manager - Marketing Agency - London
Contact: Penny Routledge-Cray
£55,000 + Benefits
Affiliate Marketing Manager - The Company
My client are a strategic marketing agency specialising in developing and driving channels for sales and customer acquisition for online companies.
They provide marketing services to a global client base, with a strong focus on achieving their return on investment goals. They understand how consumers use the internet and how business can gain a competitive advantage. With this knowledge they have significantly increased their clients' sales, while continuously driving down their costs.
Affiliate Marketing Manager - The Role
The principle focus will be identifying potential new affiliate partners, promoting their industry leading affiliate program to them in the US market, concluding deals believed to make an ROI and effectively managing the on-going relationship with existing partners.
- Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of affiliate clients and ensuring you have in-depth understanding of the financial value of your portfolio
- Responsible for new business via affiliate acquisitions by identifying new client opportunities in the US market
- Responsible for the retention and business growth with current affiliate partners
- Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners
- Responsible for monitor and analyse the market and legal aspects of each of state in the USA
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies to move forward
Required Skills / Experience
- Solid experience within Account Management, Digital marketing or Affiliate Marketing
- Previous experience with Online marketing sales
- Ability to run sales in the online marketing scope
- Proven planning and organisational skills
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly